Monday, May 25, 2009

Happiness is...

Shiny, new organization! Though no pictures yet... sorry, still cleaning! But happiness is also another card. Slowly working back into a craft routine. Since Taylor lengthened the time you have to enter her Cupcake Challenges I've managed to miss them all! The standard "I have plenty of time" and then suddenly the deadline is gone. So this weekend I made sure to get to it!

Taylor's Sketch:














Happiness is... (Inside: Being with you!)

Supplies:

Penny Black Basket of Chicks
Prima screen print stamp
SU! Warm Words (I masked the "is" from "Cherish" so the fonts would match)
HA green note card
The Paper Studio yellow paper
J.Crew catalog
J.Crew buttons (spares - I did not disassemble any shirts)
JoAnn Craft Essentials ribbon
Stickles - crystal and yellow

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your card. The kitten is so cute. I really like the Penny Black stamps I have seen on cards. They are hard to find in the stores. Great card!