Monday, June 30, 2008

Inchie by Inchie

Well I did not make it in time to enter the Hero Arts contest - but I took the time to make an inchie card tonight! Two actually but I have to wait until the other one is delivered to its new family before I go posting it here and ruining things. Both actually use all Hero Arts stamps so I really could have entered them. Oh well, it was just fun to make them. I have more inchie ideas in mind though now that I have all these new little Studio G sets!

Happy Inchie

Supplies Used:
Hero Arts Cherry Blossom Background
Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Happy Greetings
Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl









Well my poor photography skills are at work again. I like the colors better on this attempt, but you can't see the embossed swirls as well. I shall never be a famous photographer. You'll have to take my word that there are embossed swirls on the black and that it looks really neat!

I'll post the other one later this week!

1 comment:

Tracibub said...

Cuuuuuuute!!!

I'm going to try and do a giant "inchie" for my mom's birthday card (which was like almost a week ago, but I don't have my scrappin' stuff at my house...)

Nice blog topper, BTW! :)