Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shorties

I have some small 3.5" x 3.5" envelopes that I've been wanting to use. Today's crafting-for-crafting's-sake was to make little cards so I could finally put the envelopes to use! If inch squares can be called inchies I've decided that these small cards should be called shorties. To keep with the short theme I made the first one for my favorite SIL and my most favorite baby, short-stuff, niece. The second I made entirely with my grandma's tiny dog in my lap. Quite a shorty day!

I started the cards to be just under 3.5" square and double checked they fit perfectly into the envelopes - perfecto! Then I added everything to the outside and naturally they no longer fit into the envelopes... the next shorties will be 3.25" square or less!

You Make Me So Happy (Inside: I could wag my tail.)

Supplies:
Clear Mini Stamps
Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles
Color staples (been dying to use these too!)










Flowers
Supplies
Snag'em Stamps Flowers












Just for reference here are the shorties on top of a standard sized white card.

1 comment:

Tracibub said...

WE LOVE OUR SHORTIE!!!