Saturday, February 28, 2009

Copic Colorings

Thanks to an awesome House/Pup sitting gig I had some spare cash to splurge on a sweet treat for myself: A set of Copic markers! WOO! I didn't mention last post but the duckie on the behbeh shower card was my first real Copic coloring attempt. I'm still learning and playing and loving them the more I go! I felt like sharing a few things I've colored this week that I find especially cheerful.

The tree is SU It's a Stretch and the animals are HA Playful Animals:

Tree


















Animals
























I do have a new card to share (that I especially love) but want to get it in the mail before I post it, on the off chance the recipient checks my blog. I also hope to get some more cards made this weekend, I have a few birthdays and one birth day coming!

No comments: