Friday, May 1, 2009

Flowery

First and foremost a giant Happy Birthday to my favorite sissy-in-law! Wahoo!

Secondmost, on to the post! This week is flower week at the Hero Arts blog. April showers (which we didn't have here) bring May flowers and all that! I don't have too many HA flower stamps. Well, I do have the tub of fanciful flowers so I should amend that to: I don't have too many that aren't tiny. Or borders come to think of it. Anyway here come the pictures.


This may or may not be given to mom for mother's day (look away now, mom, if you want to be surprised!). I may also take the elements I like and adjust the colors and other parts I'm unsure of for a new card. The colors also happen to be those of a local sports team, which wasn't intentional (meaning mom isn't an avid Suns fan) and may or may not be a deal breaker. I'm picky!

Mom

Supplies:
HA solid abstract heart
HA curly alphabet
HA floral borders
Offray ribbon

Prima flowers
Joann brads
Diamond Stickles
HA flower gems









Another card, this time using the tub o' flowers. I wish there were tulips in this set.


You're Special
Supplies:
HA fanciful flowers
HA Ink n' Stamp birds and branches (sentiment & butterflies)
Making Memories ribbon
Diamond Stickles (on all of the daisies)
Ranger Glossy Accents (on all butterfly spots)

No comments: