Friday, May 1, 2009

Free Hugs!

For a limited time only you too can have a free hug! Well, maybe not, I'm not really a big hugger unless you're family. Though if you asked really nicely I might make an exception. But I made this card as a "sorry about your recent lay-off." I wasn't 100% certain what would be appropriate in the situation but knew I wanted to let my pal know I was thinking of her. I also knew that a fluffy kitten offering hugs could never be inappropriate!

It has been a few weeks since I first Mojo'd so I decided to use their most recent sketch.

The sketch:


















Free Hugs

Supplies:
Lasting Impressions Lemon Tart paper
DCWV patterned papers
Stampendous Fluffle Hugs
HA Clear Design small variety alpha
Prima screen print stamp
Offray ribbon
Candy Dots raspberry
Prima flowers
pearl stickers

No comments: