Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Final Fundraising

This weekend is the big 3-Day walk. I decided to do a final fundraiser at work with cookies (in bags - I have tons of leftover bags) and Christmas tags. I had everything ready for yesterday, not thinking that most of the office would probably be out since we had today off. I did manage to rake in $13 though anyway! I'll resume sales tomorrow and see what happens.

Cookies for a Cure
Supplies:
Nestabilities Dies

CB Support Ribbon Die
Me & My Big Ideas Paper
HA Clear Gemstones colored with permanent
marker
Making Memories Eyelets
Spool O' Ribbon in light pink










Argyle Sweater Bear

Supplies for all:
Crafts Etc! Textured Cardstock
Remember When Christmas Plaid paper
Paper Pizazz Kelly Green/Yellow Plaid paper
Making Memories Eyelets
Spool O' Ribbon in green and red

Nestabilities Dies
HA Playful Animals
HA Laughter & Merriment (inside)








Giraffe


















ReinOwl


















Monkey


















Insides
All the tags are the same on the inside, but for an example here's the inside of the ReinOwl.














It was a little hard for me to think Christmas with it still being fairly early November. I normally like to hit Thanksgiving first! Though it was actually pretty fun, I really like these animals! I also realized that I don't actually have many Christmas stamps - Interesting!

No comments: