Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shapes - A Baby Announcement

No she's not here yet! Trust me, I'll post when she arrives :) But, I was playing in the HA shapes challenge for the week and made a sweet little announcement card for Traci to have. I made a total of 3 shape cards (not sure if I plan on any others) and since they're a bit involved picture-wise I figured it would be best to break up the posts.

First up is the baby announcement.

Diaper!

Supplies:
Saftey pin and buttons unknown - think they came from Recollections
DCWV patterned paper
HA Clear Design Baby boy and girl sets
JoAnn white organdy ribbon
Pearl stickers
Ultrasound picture (aw!)






The top of the inside:














Additional detail - no stats yet!














Inside bottom:

1 comment:

Maylee said...

So clever and cute!