Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Little Things

I finally ventured back to the Hero Arts blog to play in the weekly challenge. This week is all about the little things in life (post here) and utilizing all our little stamps (1.5" or less). I have two cards so far but would like to make one or two more before the close on Sunday, but we'll see how it goes!

First up is a shortie I plan on giving to my niece, Lil T, when she becomes a big sister in a few weeks.


Tickled Pink
Supplies:
DCWV papers
Spool O' Ribbon pink ribbon
HA Clear Design Baby Girl
Tea Dye Distress Ink
Don't remember who the buttons are... may have been from Recollections
Not sure if you can see it (maybe if you click the pic to enlarge) but I used VersaMark Dazzle in Champagne on the sentiment

















This next one is not a shortie, but is close at my new favorite size of 4" x 4"

Good Things (like cupcakes!)

Supplies:
DCWV papers
Making Memories Ribbon
HA Clear Design Number Zero
HA Clear Design Cupcakes
Joann's Sew Essential Buttons