Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shapes - Piggly Wiggly

This is actually the first shape card I played with! It was really fun watching it come together, it all worked so much better (and easier!) than I expected. It is also a tri-fold which I have not done before.

Cutesy Piggy
Supplies:
DCWV papers
Pearl stickers (colored black)
K & Co. gemstones
HA Clear Design Number Zero
HA Clear Design Messages
HA CD Small Variety Alpha
Offray grossgrain ribbon






The nostrils are zeros and the smile is a parenthesis.

Hidden Message!













The inside. You already knew what it was going to say, didn't you? "Hogs & Kisses!"













Corked ribbon tail! Thanks to Traci for teaching me the technique!














Here is detail of the tri-foldedness.















I think this one went to the market.

1 comment:

Tracibub said...

It is a good thing he didn't just go wee-wee-wee all the way home...