Friday, April 10, 2009

It's Magnetic!

Another challenging week over at Hero Arts. This week: stamp on something other than paper. I didn't think I had anything that would work for this week when I remembered my memory glass. I've been meaning to make magnets out of these forever. What better time than now?

The images are stamped directly on the glass with paper added behind for color.

Group shot:
Supplies:
Jet Black StazOn ink
Ranger Memory Glass
Ranger Foil Tape
HA Clear Design Cupcakes
DCWV papers
K & Co. gems
Pearl sticker
Offray ribbon
Favorite Findings Buttons
La Di Dah Courtyard felt images
Stickles - Crystal, Yellow
Super strong magnets attached with super strong glue




Close-ups:

















Pictures on the fridge inside were not turning out, so I took them outside to our metal workspace slash storage thing we have out there.

No comments: